6.08.2010

Ethan the Artist

I posted about Ella's artwork a few weeks ago and now I'm going to post about Ethan's art talents as well. Thankfully, Ethan decided to do it on paper and not on our walls. His work was one of the few pieces chosen to be in the school district's art show from his school. Ethan did not even tell us about it, Kathy and Jory took their kids to the show and saw it. We had Ella's graduation the night of the art show and a basketball game during the next session so I'm glad that Kathy and Jory were able to see it on display.

2 comments:

Alison Wilde said...

Ethan---one of the studliest boys we know!

Laura Copeland said...

Ethan, what a great picture you drew! That is really nice. I always knew you would be a great artist ever since you were little and did that great picture of me on your etch-a-sketch!