She is a great example to me of a devoted wife and mother. She is so tender and caring. I am thankful to have her in our family. My brother and she came, with their two children, to visit us a couple weeks back. It really meant a lot to us that they would make the trip. We had a great time. I hope you come back soon! Enjoy your birthday Mer, and know you are loved!
9.10.2008
Happy Birthday Merrilee
Today is my sister-in-law's birthday.
She is a great example to me of a devoted wife and mother. She is so tender and caring. I am thankful to have her in our family. My brother and she came, with their two children, to visit us a couple weeks back. It really meant a lot to us that they would make the trip. We had a great time. I hope you come back soon! Enjoy your birthday Mer, and know you are loved!
She is a great example to me of a devoted wife and mother. She is so tender and caring. I am thankful to have her in our family. My brother and she came, with their two children, to visit us a couple weeks back. It really meant a lot to us that they would make the trip. We had a great time. I hope you come back soon! Enjoy your birthday Mer, and know you are loved!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment