I am honored that I have been asked to take pictures of a family in our ward for their parent's 50th wedding anniversary, their daughter's baptism, and their new grandchildren. This is the same family that I was able to be a part of their daughter's wedding. I am thankful for the church and for my ward family. I have had the honor of being an intimate part of this family's life that I deeply respect. Today I was able to take pictures of their entire family of almost 40 people! Their were four generations that I photographed. It was satisfying to be see this amazing family and their dynamics with one another. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special events. It makes me look forward to the wonderful memories I will make with my children. I hope they don't mind if I share a FEW of my favorites...(for now)...
Natalie, you are so stinking creative.. These pictures are amazing!!!! What is going on in your head all day? You made Nate and Kristin's reception a fairytale, and these pictures are soooooo adorable! Amazing.
I love to celebrate the little things along with the big things in life. I love being able to stay at home (without any crazy "work from home" job). My kids are my whole world. I look at them and realize how blessed I am to be their mom. Our youngest child, was born with a terminal disease called Menkes disease. We are trying to not take one memory for granted as we learn the joy of Eternal Families. My husband works at a dental practice just a few blocks from home. We live in a small town and really have found our place here. We miss being close to family but have been lucky to have wonderful friends here that feel like family.
2 comments:
Nat! You are becoming quite the photographer! Good for you -- that is so fun!
Natalie, you are so stinking creative.. These pictures are amazing!!!! What is going on in your head all day? You made Nate and Kristin's reception a fairytale, and these pictures are soooooo adorable! Amazing.
Post a Comment